Stewardess + Poolparty Geschichten

Hier kommt alles rein was nicht in die anderen Kategorien passt.

Beitragvon The Wild Harp » 19.02.2007, 00:20

Hier ein Artikel, der die "Dame" in einem sehr anderen (schlechten) Licht erscheinen lässt. Ich frage mich, warum er sie nicht gleich rausgeworfen hat, als sie in seinem Portemonnaie rumgegraben hat??

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/story_p ... biz3.shtml

I've just s*****d Ralph Fiennes...now it's your turn
By Amanda Evans

THIS is the air stewardess at the centre of the Ralph Fiennes mile-high scandal, brazenly trying to seduce a virtual stranger after giving a topless dancing show.

Lisa Robertson begged to be bedded by Caleb O'Sullivan and his mate after boasting to them that she DID have wild sex with the Harry Potter star in a Qantas jet loo.

She also claimed to have slept with the actor at his hotel after their flight landed in Mumbai.

She bragged to Caleb and his flatmate Daniel Bartulovich: "I've just s****ed Ralph Fiennes and now it's your turn."

Caleb said Lisa told them: "He's my favourite actor of all time. I really like him and he's such a good-looking guy. I had a really good time."

Flimsy

Lisa, who has been suspended by Qantas pending an inquiry into the loo romp, also told them she was worried about losing her job.

The former undercover cop said: "I'm really scared. I might get fired over the Ralph Fiennes incident."

She admitted fellow crew members had spotted them go into the loo together, adding: "Everyone knew about it."

Lisa, 38, confessed all during an impromptu party just outside Sydney on February 6 — two weeks after the Fiennes flight from Darwin to the Indian city.

It came about when she spotted Daniel sitting on his porch after getting locked out of his flat.

He said: "Caleb had taken my keys and she came over and started chatting. I'd seen her around before as she only lives opposite, but this was the first time we'd talked.

"It was about four in the afternoon and we hung out for a couple of hours outside just chatting.

"Me and Caleb are in a hip-hop rock band called A Broken Silence and she said she'd heard our stuff on MySpace. She invited me back to her place but I said I was okay on the porch."

Caleb, 24, who plays bass, then turned up and they were joined by a brunette pal of Lisa. The four drank gin and tonic and ordered a Thai take-away. They carried on the party in the lads' two-bed flat until 3am, listening to their own songs.

Caleb said: "She was all over the place and was being very loud. She couldn't keep her hands off us.

"She was giggling and didn't seem to care. She was dancing around like a madwoman. Her dress was very flimsy and left little to the imagination.

"She pulled it down several times and wanted to get some reaction from us.

"She was trying to touch us all the time and was doing everything she could to get us into bed.

"She was clearly feeling really horny. She was a really wild party animal."

Caleb said the topless picture was taken on the balcony.

He said: "She was flirting with both of us. She took her dress down and started doing a dance. She pulled me down on to the couch.

"She was just having a bit of fun. She wanted sex real bad."

Guitarist Daniel, 21, who is also a fork-lift truck driver, added: "She was gagging for sex. She took her top down a few times.

"She was a nice girl but I had to tell her I had a girlfriend."

Daniel said Lisa brought up the subject of Fiennes early on.

He said: "She started bragging about meeting him and how she'd got him into the toilet on the plane. It was pretty obvious they'd had sex in the toilet.

"She spent about 15 minutes in there with him and said she initiated it and that she had wanted him. She was giggling and said she really admired him.

"She wasn't embarrassed about what she'd done. She was more worried about losing her job. She had a kind of ‘this was a once-in-a-lifetime' attitude about it all."

Daniel said Lisa told him she had gone to see Fiennes in his suite at the five-star Intercontinental Hotel in Mumbai, against Qantas rules.

He recalled: "She said in his room she was flicking through his wallet because she was curious and that he'd caught her.

"He was having a bath and she didn't realise there was a gap between the bathroom and where she was and he saw her.

"She said it was quite funny. She wasn't going for money, she was just curious. She was very up-front about it."

The twice-Oscar nominated actor stayed at the hotel on January 24 and 25. Fiennes, 44, an ambassador for children's charity Unicef, stayed in Room 663, a corner suite with a view of the Arabian Sea.

He is single after splitting with long-term lover Francesca Annis following revelations he'd had a fling with a £250-a-night hooker.

Fiennes, evil Voldemort in the Harry Potter films, was in India to tour poverty-stricken villages and comfort HIV patients.

Seduced

He is now shooting a film in Belgium with Hollywood hell-raiser Colin Farrell, who was overheard in a local bar saying Fiennes was "really embarrassed" by the Lisa loo romp.

Fiennes's agent has denied Lisa's claim the actor had initiated sex, saying: "This woman seduced him on a plane. She was the sexual aggressor. She initiated it. He didn't force himself upon her."

And a close pal of the star said: "He's been upset by any implication in her story that he forced himself on her because he didn't."
"Pain is easy to write. In pain, we are all drably individual. But what can one write about happiness?" (TEOTA)
The Wild Harp
Ralphs Sonnenschein
Ralphs Sonnenschein

Beitragvon The Wild Harp » 19.02.2007, 00:59

Eine australische Journalistin hat versucht, ihn reinzulegen. Ganz schön mies, oder?

'I asked Fiennes out to lunch'
Fiona Hudson
February 18, 2007 12:00am

WHATEVER happened in that Flying Kangaroo toilet cubicle has turned actor Ralph Fiennes into a frightened possum.

The man who has landed himself in controversy over his alleged romance with a Qantas air hostess mid-flight broke into a nervous sweat when I invited him to join me for a light lunch yesterday.

Sitting in a small cafe in Bruges enjoying the first bite of a cheese and tomato baguette, I noticed the actor about to take away a tuna sandwich and a cappuccino.

Approaching him, I said I was an Aussie journo and asked if he'd like to join me for lunch.

The man who plays evil Lord Voldemort in the Harry Potter films looked as if he'd rather conjure a spell to instantly melt into the floor.

He pursed his lips nervously, shook his head violently and bolted from the quaint 'T Eekhoetje cafe without saying a word.

The sharp breeze as the door shut behind him made the glittering red hearts still dangling in an out-dated Valentine's Day window display swing wildly.

My heart was thumping as I sat to finish my baguette, pondering where I'd gone wrong.

What secret wink, nudge or raised eyebrow had flight attendant Lisa Robertson, 38, of Sydney, used to capture the affections of Fiennes?

Cafe manager Nathalie Tytgat seemed startled by the actor's rapid departure.

"What did you say to him? You really scared him away," she said.

I admit I was looking pretty haggard after snatching only two hours sleep the night before.

I'd stood well into the wee hours with about a dozen curious Belgians watching Fiennes on the set of new movie In Bruges, which he stars in with Colin Farrell.

The dark comedy is about two hit-men who flee to Bruges after a job goes wrong.

I discovered I was in the same hotel as the celebrity pair as I stepped out of the taxi to check in. Who should be standing there opening the front door for me and bidding me good evening as I struggled with my bags? The Hollywood hell-raiser, Farrell.

I was agog at his ability to remain a gentleman despite a gaggle of drunk Belgian girls crowding around him in the boutique hotel's intimate bar begging him for photos, conversation and much more.

Before they arrived, Farrell had spent several hours smoking and drinking alone in the small bar, slowly wiling away his one night off for the week.

Locals have seen Farrell out at the Irish pub after filming some nights, playing pool, and recently sharing a beer with Fiennes.

The unlikely mates spent little time together the night I was at the hotel.

Fiennes was on set most of the night, furiously sending text messages to someone in between each take.

A restless Farrell wandered the 1km or so along cobblestone lanes to check on filming progress a few times throughout the evening, but disappeared up to his room about 3.30am.

At 4am I overheard him phone the barman asking for lasagne, a toasted sandwich and some soft drink from room service.

Meanwhile, when the director called cut, Fiennes retreated straight to his room and ordered for a large bucket of ice and a tea-cup on a tray.

Given The English Patient star was awake I seized the chance to see if he wanted to put the record straight about the sex scandal allegations swirling around in the Australian and British newspapers.

I phoned his room. He let me get out a single sentence before hanging up without comment.

Hours later his publicist rang to bawl me out for daring approach the star - even over a phone line - and claimed Fiennes was the real victim of the mile-high saga.

At least now he seems to have got the hang of saying ``no''.
"Pain is easy to write. In pain, we are all drably individual. But what can one write about happiness?" (TEOTA)
The Wild Harp
Ralphs Sonnenschein
Ralphs Sonnenschein

Beitragvon Dolarhyde » 19.02.2007, 00:59

"He came back and stood by the bed and said in an English actor voice, 'Shall I *f..k* you now?' I said, 'OK then, if you must', in a jokey English lady accent.

"He complained that Australian condoms were too small. I told him, 'That's why I don't go out with Aussie men'.

wie hardcore ist das denn!?! :respekt: :rofl: ralph, du bist mein held :D :lol:

@wild harp
tatsächlich, ich hab nur die kids-version gepostet, aber gestern abend/nacht war die adult-version noch nicht online :fertig: :lol:
Bild
Dolarhyde
I'm the dragon
I'm the dragon

Beitragvon The Wild Harp » 19.02.2007, 01:04

Dieser Teil der Geschichte ist mein favourite. Nicht schlecht, oder? :devilgrin: :respekt:

"He opened a box of condoms and took one out and put one on. I was lying on the bed naked but then he wanted me to stand up. I was facing him.

"We were kissing and fondling each other for a minute or so, then he turned me around, bent me over and had sex with me.

"I thought to myself, 'Ralph, you are a bit of a kinky boy' - but I was loving it."
The Wild Harp
Ralphs Sonnenschein
Ralphs Sonnenschein

Beitragvon Dolarhyde » 19.02.2007, 01:07

ich kann es immer wieder nur sagen: stille wasser sind tief ... und dreckig :devilgrin:
Bild
Dolarhyde
I'm the dragon
I'm the dragon

Beitragvon The Wild Harp » 19.02.2007, 01:09

@ Raluca

Die "adult version" gefällt Dir doch bestimmt auch, oder? Wo bist Du, wenn man Dich braucht?? :D
The Wild Harp
Ralphs Sonnenschein
Ralphs Sonnenschein

Beitragvon The Wild Harp » 19.02.2007, 01:10

Dolarhyde hat geschrieben:ich kann es immer wieder nur sagen: stille wasser sind tief ... und dreckig :devilgrin:

Allerdings. :badgrin:
The Wild Harp
Ralphs Sonnenschein
Ralphs Sonnenschein

Beitragvon The Wild Harp » 19.02.2007, 01:12

@ Dolarhyde

Was sagst Du denn zu der Geschichte, die die beiden Jungs erzählt haben? Ganz schön krass, wenn Du mich fragst. :oops:
The Wild Harp
Ralphs Sonnenschein
Ralphs Sonnenschein

Beitragvon Dolarhyde » 19.02.2007, 01:20

du meinst wegen der geldbörse? na das ist schon seltsam. wenn sie nicht wegen dem geld reingeschaut hat, warum dann ... was will sie denn da sensationelles finden? :roll: und warum er das toleriert, keine ahnung?! :nixweiss:

ich glaube, raluca liest den bericht 3mal und lässt sich jedes schmutzige wort auf der zunge zergehen. deshalb gibts noch keine ausführliche reaktion von ihr :p
Bild
Dolarhyde
I'm the dragon
I'm the dragon

Beitragvon The Wild Harp » 19.02.2007, 01:22

du meinst wegen der geldbörse?

Nee, ich meine die ganze story, wie sie sich den beiden angeboten hat usw. Man kann sie echt nicht mehr als das arme, verführte Unschuldslamm sehen. :doubt:
The Wild Harp
Ralphs Sonnenschein
Ralphs Sonnenschein

Beitragvon Dolarhyde » 19.02.2007, 01:45

na du weißt doch wie das mit drogen ist. wenn man den hammergeilsten trip (10-out-of-10 ;) ) hatte, dann jagt man diesem kick hinterher. sie wird wohl auf "liebes"entzug gewesen sein und hat sich im halb-suff diesen bubis an den hals geworfen.
Bild
Dolarhyde
I'm the dragon
I'm the dragon

Beitragvon RalucaV » 19.02.2007, 02:05

ich bin da! ich sterbe hier nur mit dieser schmutzige details...oh, Gott, oh Gott! Hilfe!!!!
I'm your priest, I'm your shrink, I'm your main connection to the switchboard of the souls...
RalucaV
Voldies Zauberstabhalter
Voldies Zauberstabhalter

Beitragvon Dolarhyde » 19.02.2007, 02:24

ach raluca, ich kann mir vorstellen wie schwer es für dich ist :tröst: :lol:
er ist so verdammt naughty :lovegrin:
Bild
Dolarhyde
I'm the dragon
I'm the dragon

Beitragvon RalucaV » 19.02.2007, 02:45

total schwer, und jetzt soll ich schlafen?

oh Gott, sie erschwert sich? wenn nur wenn er 'fuck" sagt wurde mich total umbringen (ihr wisst was ich meine....)
I'm your priest, I'm your shrink, I'm your main connection to the switchboard of the souls...
RalucaV
Voldies Zauberstabhalter
Voldies Zauberstabhalter

Beitragvon Dolarhyde » 19.02.2007, 02:56

dieser mann raubt einem doch glatt den schlaf :fluch: ;)

yo, ich weiß was du mit "fuck - und sterben" meinst. :D weißt du was mir gerade einfällt? erinnere dich mal an deine strange-days-mp3s. 5.1 sound.
Bild
Dolarhyde
I'm the dragon
I'm the dragon

VorherigeNächste

Zurück zu Ralph - Allgemein