Zitate von Ralph

Hier kommt alles rein was nicht in die anderen Kategorien passt.

Beitragvon Dolarhyde » 18.08.2006, 19:08

Annabel hat geschrieben:Die Besten im Bett

du studie muss ich nicht gelesen haben :lol:

und den Spruch kennen eigentlich alle Frauen, die nach Männer über 40 schielen. :lol:
in der realität bleib ich bei unter 30-jährigen :ätsch:
Bild
Dolarhyde
I'm the dragon
I'm the dragon

Beitragvon Juventina » 18.08.2006, 20:54

Ich nich bei mir dürfen se au älter sein! :p

Und da i so wieso keine Kinder will is das super wenn das wahr is! :-)
Juventina
Lennys Eis-am-Stiel
Lennys Eis-am-Stiel

Beitragvon Juventina » 21.08.2006, 00:13

You must be receiving your fair share of attention from a lot of Californian women now?

"I wish you wouldn't ask that, because if my wife reads about this type of thing she's going to jump to all sorts of conclusions! I have been thrown off guard a bit by a lot of American actresses who seem ready to rip their clothes off with alarmingly little warning, so I've been compelled to steel myself against temptation

Das is au n süßes Zitat! ;) Da hat er aber schon angst vor der Alex!
Juventina
Lennys Eis-am-Stiel
Lennys Eis-am-Stiel

Beitragvon Juventina » 21.08.2006, 00:25

You've been quoted as saying that you were a typical disaffected, brooding teenager. Is that right?

"I went through a rather stupid and angry punk phase for a few years. I had my hair cut razor-sharp and I wore the usual collection of army-surplus clothes. My mother was a great help because she could see that I was going through the sort of identity crisis that many adolescents experience."

Kann sich das eine r von euch vorstellen Ralph als Punk einfach nur geil oder!?
Juventina
Lennys Eis-am-Stiel
Lennys Eis-am-Stiel

Beitragvon Gwen » 21.08.2006, 15:26

wow, damit wird ein lebenstraum war, er war ein punk, herrlich :D
Gwen
Almásys K
Almásys K

Beitragvon AmonFan » 21.08.2006, 15:45

wow, damit wird ein lebenstraum war, er war ein punk, herrlich

zeiht euch mal rein er wäre immer noch ein punk??!!! das wäre doch mal geil!!!

You must be receiving your fair share of attention from a lot of Californian women now?

"I wish you wouldn't ask that, because if my wife reads about this type of thing she's going to jump to all sorts of conclusions! I have been thrown off guard a bit by a lot of American actresses who seem ready to rip their clothes off with alarmingly little warning, so I've been compelled to steel myself against temptation

das ist ja voll süß^^...aus welchem interview ist das???
Bild
Hinweis: Falls in gewissen Gesprächsrunden einfach mal der Sinn fehlt, dann war es der Edit-Button!!!!
AmonFan
Ralphs Sonnenschein
Ralphs Sonnenschein

Beitragvon Dolarhyde » 21.08.2006, 17:59

AmonFan hat geschrieben:zeiht euch mal rein er wäre immer noch ein punk??!!! das wäre doch mal geil!!!

dem kann ich überhaupt nicht zustimmen. es gibt nix schlimmeres als leute, die in ihrer jugend hängengeblieben sind und jetzt immer noch einen auf rebell machen. das gilt für punks genauso wie metaller, die obwohl schon das deckhaar komplett fehlt, hinten noch die übelste rockermatte pflegen :kotz:
Bild
Dolarhyde
I'm the dragon
I'm the dragon

Beitragvon Juventina » 21.08.2006, 20:19

das ist ja voll süß^^...aus welchem interview ist das???[/quote]

Das is aus nem Interview aus dem Jahre 1995!
Juventina
Lennys Eis-am-Stiel
Lennys Eis-am-Stiel

Beitragvon The Wild Harp » 21.08.2006, 21:03

"I wish you wouldn't ask that, because if my wife reads about this type of thing she's going to jump to all sorts of conclusions! I have been thrown off guard a bit by a lot of American actresses who seem ready to rip their clothes off with alarmingly little warning, so I've been compelled to steel myself against temptation"

Dieses Zitat finde ich zu geil. Einerseits sagt er dem Interviewer er solle nicht solche Sachen fragen, weil seine Frau dann alle möglichen Schlüsse ziehen würde. Andererseits erzählt er von Frauen, die sich ruckzuck ihre Kleider vom Leib reißen würden (wenn sie ihn sehen?). Preisfrage: Was beunruhigt Alex wohl mehr...? :badgrin:
"Pain is easy to write. In pain, we are all drably individual. But what can one write about happiness?" (TEOTA)
The Wild Harp
Ralphs Sonnenschein
Ralphs Sonnenschein

Beitragvon Juventina » 21.08.2006, 21:04

:lol: Ich denke da hat wohl einer net so sehr mitgedacht in dem Moment!
Juventina
Lennys Eis-am-Stiel
Lennys Eis-am-Stiel

Beitragvon The Wild Harp » 21.08.2006, 21:11

Das denke ich auch. :badgrin:
"Pain is easy to write. In pain, we are all drably individual. But what can one write about happiness?" (TEOTA)
The Wild Harp
Ralphs Sonnenschein
Ralphs Sonnenschein

Beitragvon Juventina » 21.08.2006, 21:13

:lol:

Hier no eins!

I wouldn't care to relive my adolescence," Fiennes says. "It's that period of inadequacy and all the sexual-awakening stuff. And you know your parents know it's happening to you, and you bring girls home and they're kind of all talking about them and it's just horrible." Sophie describes her brother in those days as "a loner," "an independent soul," who dabbled in rebellion by becoming "a punk, momentarily. He used to listen to Patti Smith in his bedroom, and he drew this big black rat on his bedroom wall" - album art from the punk band the Stranglers. "I remember him wearing a lot of army surplus stuff and a big greatcoat, he cut his hair very short because I think he wanted to look mean. But it never really worked, because he's got a quite sensitive face." Soon thereafter, Fiennes attended Chelsea College of Art and Design, then switched to the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art and gave himself over to the rigors of repertory.

Gentelman´s quaterly August 1994
Juventina
Lennys Eis-am-Stiel
Lennys Eis-am-Stiel

Beitragvon Juventina » 21.08.2006, 21:23

SL: You were born on December 22. Has it been a problem for you that your birthday comes only a few days before Christmas?
RF: When I was young I enjoyed it, because my mother made a real effort to say, 'This is the beginning of Christmas and it's Ralph's birthday'. So it was marked firmly on the calendar and I enjoyed it, but now I don't know, I'm lucky if I get a phone call.

Time out London interview Dezember 1997

Der Arme keiner denkt an ihn! :lol:
Juventina
Lennys Eis-am-Stiel
Lennys Eis-am-Stiel

Beitragvon Juventina » 21.08.2006, 21:25

SL: What was your biggest Christmas disappointment?
RF: Well, a big disappointment was when we went to bed waiting for Father Christmas to come and I couldn't get to sleep. I thought: 'I can't get to sleep', and I partly wanted to because I was scared to be awake to see this man with the white beard and red outfit. So I heard him coming up the stairs at 2am and I think part of me knew that it was probably my father, but I closed my eyes and squeezed up under the blankets. I heard these movements in the room and I felt this big weight at the end of the bed; then the footsteps went away again and after about five minutes I looked out and there was this big stocking full of things in it. I opened it and couldn't see in the light, but I pulled out something and it looked like a hair band and I thought: 'That's odd. That can't be a hair band. It must be something else.' Then, the next day the ritual was that we all took our stockings down to our parent's room, so we all got down there and I pulled out the things in the stocking and it _was_ a hair band, and there were all these things for girls. Father Christmas had mixed up the stockings and so my sister had, like, a water pistol and an Action Man or something.

Das is ausm selben Interview aber au voll geil! :lol:
Juventina
Lennys Eis-am-Stiel
Lennys Eis-am-Stiel

Beitragvon Dolarhyde » 21.08.2006, 21:31

Juventina hat geschrieben:but now I don't know, I'm lucky if I get a phone call.

oh je!! :lol: (der gibt den falschen leuten seine tel-number :D )

it _was_ a hair band, and there were all these things for girls. Father Christmas had mixed up the stockings and so my sister had, like, a water pistol and an Action Man or something.

:rofl: hoffentlich durften beide umtauschen
Bild
Dolarhyde
I'm the dragon
I'm the dragon

VorherigeNächste

Zurück zu Ralph - Allgemein