Ralph + Liam BFI Fellowship award

Hier findet ihr alle Neuigkeiten über Ralph.

Re: Ralph + Liam BFI Fellowship award

Beitragvon antje » 29.10.2011, 11:56

Bild
antje
Bendrix' Geliebte
Bendrix' Geliebte

Beitragvon Sabine » 29.10.2011, 17:00

.......aber die Augen....... :herzauge:
Dankeschön!!
Bild
Sabine
Lennys Eis-am-Stiel
Lennys Eis-am-Stiel

Beitragvon The Wild Harp » 29.10.2011, 22:33

http://www.bfi.org.uk/live/video/736

Hier ein Video von den Preisverleihungen auf dem BFI London Film Festival. Ab 3:00 und ab 4:10 ist Ralph zu sehen.
"Pain is easy to write. In pain, we are all drably individual. But what can one write about happiness?" (TEOTA)
The Wild Harp
Ralphs Sonnenschein
Ralphs Sonnenschein

Beitragvon The Wild Harp » 29.10.2011, 22:34

Hier noch ein Video. Ralph ist ab ca. 1:40 zu sehen. Die Moderatorin sagt Ralf... :doubt:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pzbc8hAglg
"Pain is easy to write. In pain, we are all drably individual. But what can one write about happiness?" (TEOTA)
The Wild Harp
Ralphs Sonnenschein
Ralphs Sonnenschein

Beitragvon The Wild Harp » 29.10.2011, 22:36

Ein Video, in dem er seine Freude über den Preis ausdrückt. Es ist sogar eine message an seine Fans dabei (obwohl er von der Frage etwas überrumpelt schien). ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2XaMqqkAUo
The Wild Harp
Ralphs Sonnenschein
Ralphs Sonnenschein

Beitragvon The Wild Harp » 29.10.2011, 22:37

Er hat sich anlässlich des Festivals auch über den Verfall der Sprache geäußert. Kann ihm da nur beipflichten. :thumb:

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/showbiz/article-24003038-ralph-fiennes-were-in-a-world-of-dumbed-down-english-thanks-to-the-likes-of-twitter.do

Ralph Fiennes: We're in a world of dumbed-down English thanks to Twitter
Alistair Foster, Showbusiness Correspondent
Updated 14:40pm on 27 Oct 2011

Ralph Fiennes said today social networking websites such as Twitter are dumbing down the English language.

The actor, 48, who does not use Twitter, believes words of more than two syllables are a challenge to some young people.

The change in modern language inspired him to create his modern-day film interpretation of Coriolanus, said Fiennes, currently playing Prospero in The Tempest at the Theatre Royal Haymarket.

"We're in a world of truncated sentences, soundbites and Twitter," he said.
"[Language] is being eroded - it's changing. Our expressiveness and our ease with some words is being diluted so that the sentence with more than one clause is a problem for us, and the word of more than two syllables is a problem for us.
"I hear it, too, from people at drama schools, who say the younger intake find the density of a Shakespeare text a challenge in a way that, perhaps, [students] a few generations ago maybe wouldn't have."

The star was speaking after receiving the British Film Institute Fellowship at the BFI London Film Festival awards at LSO St Lukes in Old Street, presented to him by his friend, Irish actor Liam Neeson.

Coriolanus, Fiennes's film directorial debut, was premiered at the festival last week.
He added: "I think we're living in a time when our ears are attuned to a flattened and truncated sense of our English language, so this always begs the question, is Shakespeare relevant? But I love this language we have and what it can do, and aside from that I think the themes in his plays are always relevant."

Neeson, who flew in from the US to present the award, said: "The BFI has always been special. They got in touch with me and I said I'd love to fly in. It was a nice surprise for him."

Canadian director David Cronenberg was also awarded the BFI Fellowship. We Need To Talk About Kevin was named best film, while Candese Reid won the best British newcomer award for her portrayal of a young homeless woman in Junkhearts.

Pablo Giorgelli picked up the Sutherland award from Terry Gilliam for his directorial debut Las Acacias, while celebrated director Werner Herzog won best documentary for Into The Abyss.

Other guests at the ceremony included Sam Taylor-Wood and partner Aaron Johnson, and X-Files star Gillian Anderson.

Meanwhile, Rachel Weisz was "gutted" that filming in New York for The Bourne Legacy, the latest film in the blockbuster franchise, will stop her attending the UK premiere tonight of her film The Deep Blue Sea, which is closing the festival.

The actress, 41, said: "I'm a Londoner so I wish I could be there."
The Wild Harp
Ralphs Sonnenschein
Ralphs Sonnenschein

Beitragvon Sabine » 29.10.2011, 22:41

Bloß gut,daß mein Auftritt nur vier Wörter hatte :grin:
Dankeschön !! :)
Bild
Sabine
Lennys Eis-am-Stiel
Lennys Eis-am-Stiel

Beitragvon antje » 30.10.2011, 11:05

ich pflichte dem auch bei..ich sehe es wenn meine 18 jährige nichte sms schreibt da benutzt sie manchmal nur zwei buchstaben :grin:
Bild
antje
Bendrix' Geliebte
Bendrix' Geliebte

Zurück zu Ralph - News