Ralph rettet Emilia Fox

Hier findet ihr alle Neuigkeiten über Ralph.

Ralph rettet Emilia Fox

Beitragvon The Wild Harp » 28.04.2009, 19:40

Ich weiß nicht mehr, ob das schon mal irgendwo gepostet war. Ralph hat EF mal aus den Klauen russischer Security befreit.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/celebritytravel/5235318/Emilia-Foxs-heaven-and-hell.html

I'd been filming in Moscow and was at the airport waiting to return to London. I was wearing a big scruffy parka and my hair had been dyed black for the part, so I looked nothing like my passport photo. Inevitably, when I put my bags through the x-ray machine, the official stopped me and emptied my bags. It was shortly after 9/11, and my mum had packed a first-aid kit with pills and syringes; I also had thousands of pounds in dollar bills that I'd been given as per diems on the film, so the official presumed I was some sort of drug smuggler. I was then humiliatingly strip-searched, my passport was confiscated, and these sniggering armed guards then bundled me into a series of dingy rooms that looked like something out of Bangkok Hilton. This went on for hours until my mobile rang and I managed to blurt out to the voice on the line that I'd been arrested at Moscow airport. Several hours later, this beautiful woman who looked like a Bond girl appeared and said in a thick Russian accent, ''Hello, my name is Tania and I'm a friend of Ralph.'' The voice on the line was Ralph Fiennes'. I'd just appeared in a play with him, and he'd sent this stunning girl from British Airways to rescue me, which, after more tears, she did. I got the last flight to London and I've never been back to Moscow.

So, die BA-Stewardess ist also mit Ralph befreundet. Kenne die sich auch vom Flugzeugklo? :grübel: :grin:

Weiß jemand, in welchem Stück Ralph und Emilia gemeinsam gespielt haben?
"Pain is easy to write. In pain, we are all drably individual. But what can one write about happiness?" (TEOTA)
The Wild Harp
Ralphs Sonnenschein
Ralphs Sonnenschein

Re: Ralph rettet Emilia Fox

Beitragvon Dora » 28.04.2009, 21:31

So, die BA-Stewardess ist also mit Ralph befreundet. Kenne die sich auch vom Flugzeugklo?

''Hello, my name is Tania and I'm a playfellow of Ralph. We met us on a lavatory because of a flight from London to Moscow. :lol:

Weiß jemand, in welchem Stück Ralph und Emilia gemeinsam gespielt haben?

Das weiß ich leider auch nicht, da ich bis jetzt nur zwei gesehen habe (GOC, Oedipus) :nixweiss:
Jeder Mensch, der nur seinen Charakter realisiert, ist dämonisch
Dora
Voldies Zauberstabhalter
Voldies Zauberstabhalter

Beitragvon Dolarhyde » 29.04.2009, 09:12

sehr lustige geschichte :rofl: ralph hat sicherlich ein ganze menge stewardess-telefonnummern in seinem handy gespeichert :D

die fox und er haben zusammen in "richard II" gespielt.

Bild

bei diesem bild, kein wunder dass er sie aus moskau gerettet hat
Bild
Dolarhyde
I'm the dragon
I'm the dragon

Beitragvon The Wild Harp » 29.04.2009, 20:46

die fox und er haben zusammen in "richard II" gespielt.

Danke für die Info. :)

bei diesem bild, kein wunder dass er sie aus moskau gerettet hat

Das ist Emilia Fox?? Ich habe das Bild neulich im ning-forum gesehen und habe mich schon gefragt, wer die Tussi ist. :grin:
"Pain is easy to write. In pain, we are all drably individual. But what can one write about happiness?" (TEOTA)
The Wild Harp
Ralphs Sonnenschein
Ralphs Sonnenschein

Beitragvon Dolarhyde » 29.04.2009, 21:50

ich hab nur ihren namen gelesen und da ist mir sofort dieses bild eingefallen. personen, die auf ralphs schoß sitzen, merke ich mir :ohaha:

hier ist noch eins wo beide im blumenmeer sitzen
Bild

und frau fox' tagebuch aus dem jahr 2000:
emilia's diary - 1
emilia's diary - 2
irgendwie waren die doch nur auf party :lol:
Bild
Dolarhyde
I'm the dragon
I'm the dragon

Beitragvon The Wild Harp » 29.04.2009, 22:07

irgendwie waren die doch nur auf party :lol:

Jau...Party, futtern, shoppen. :grin:
The Wild Harp
Ralphs Sonnenschein
Ralphs Sonnenschein

Beitragvon Dolarhyde » 01.05.2009, 23:00

die drei sachen würde ich auch hinkriegen. du sicher auch.
wo ist das anmeldeformular?
Bild
Dolarhyde
I'm the dragon
I'm the dragon

Zurück zu Ralph - News