Ralph in Kuba

Hier findet ihr alle Neuigkeiten über Ralph.

Ralph in Kuba

Beitragvon The Wild Harp » 06.12.2006, 21:44

Bambi ist gerade in Kuba. Der Artikel wurde im newfiennes gepostet.

Havana, Dec 5 (ACN) British actor Ralph Fiennes delivered on Monday several master classes at the International Film and TV School in the Havana locality of San Antonio de los Baños, where he is invited as special guest, on the occasion of the school’s 20th anniversary.

The actor of The English Patient and The Constant Gardener said he was “very pleased, honored and happy to be in Cuba,” and he made reference to his method for structuring the very diverse characters he has had the opportunity to play, as well as his experiences with different directors (Steven Spielberg, Anthony Minghella, Fernando Mierelles) whom he has had the pleasure of working with, Granma daily reported on Tuesday.

Fiennes also spoke about film casting, how a role is chosen, his preferences with respect to theatre, the training involved for each role, the necessary research before each new interpretation, intensity, overacting, his personal history and some of his artistic aspirations, among which he included becoming a director next year.

In an open, frank and very emotive dialogue, Fiennes fielded questions and queries form the students and professors of the film school, and he reiterated his appreciation for being invited to come to Cuba and the school.

“I feel I still have a lot to learn about your country and about your film industry, I want you to teach me. I would love to debate and answer questions, but above all, I came to watch and listen,” stated Fiennes.

Hier ein Bild. Es sind noch 2 oder 3 andere auf Andas Seite. Man beachte die Zigarre in seiner Brusttasche und die Frau, die ihn so lüstern anguckt. Erinnert mich an B. Clinton und M. Lewinski. War da nicht auch was mit 'ner Zigarre? :augenbraue:

http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/3605/ralphfiennes003gg1.jpg
"Pain is easy to write. In pain, we are all drably individual. But what can one write about happiness?" (TEOTA)
The Wild Harp
Ralphs Sonnenschein
Ralphs Sonnenschein

Beitragvon Dolarhyde » 06.12.2006, 22:40

erstmal wildharp ein :rofl1: ,weil du heute so schön verwirrt bist :lol:
aber von mir aus können wir das thema kuba auch hier besprechen :ironie:

jetzt erklärt mir mal bitte einer warum er extra nach kuba fliegt. es gibt doch auch in europa filmschulen?!?! :zweifel:
Bild
Dolarhyde
I'm the dragon
I'm the dragon

Beitragvon AmonFan » 06.12.2006, 23:36

und ich dachte der würde in sydney rumgondeln!!!^^
na ja kuba ist auch gut^^
Bild
Hinweis: Falls in gewissen Gesprächsrunden einfach mal der Sinn fehlt, dann war es der Edit-Button!!!!
AmonFan
Ralphs Sonnenschein
Ralphs Sonnenschein

Beitragvon Dolarhyde » 07.12.2006, 13:19

ist sydney nicht erst im januar :grübel: oder februar? :think:
kann nicht mal jemand einen terminplan hier reinsetzen, da steigt doch keiner mehr durch :roll:
Bild
Dolarhyde
I'm the dragon
I'm the dragon

Beitragvon The Wild Harp » 07.12.2006, 13:59

Es läuft gerade das Havanna Film Festival, deshalb ist er glaub' ich hauptsächlich da.
"Pain is easy to write. In pain, we are all drably individual. But what can one write about happiness?" (TEOTA)
The Wild Harp
Ralphs Sonnenschein
Ralphs Sonnenschein

Beitragvon AmonFan » 08.12.2006, 00:02

kann nicht mal jemand einen terminplan hier reinsetzen, da steigt doch keiner mehr durch

das wär dochmal ne maßnahme...aber da man eh so gut wie nie weiß wo er sich grad versteckt wird es schwer sich danach zu richten....

ich bin immer noch für nen peilsender :guckstduhier:

Es läuft gerade das Havanna Film Festival, deshalb ist er glaub' ich hauptsächlich da.

okay wird im terminkalender eingetragen!!!^^
Bild
Hinweis: Falls in gewissen Gesprächsrunden einfach mal der Sinn fehlt, dann war es der Edit-Button!!!!
AmonFan
Ralphs Sonnenschein
Ralphs Sonnenschein

Beitragvon Dolarhyde » 08.12.2006, 07:46

ich meine auch feststehende daten/ankündigungen .... wie halt festivals und dergleichen. keine spekulationen.

so einen peilsender wie ihn bond trägt. ich bin dafür :D
Bild
Dolarhyde
I'm the dragon
I'm the dragon

Beitragvon The Wild Harp » 08.12.2006, 22:47

so einen peilsender wie ihn bond trägt.

Daran musste ich beim Stichwort "Peilsender" auch gleich denken.

BTW, Amon Fan, hasst Du den neuen Bond schon angeschaut?
The Wild Harp
Ralphs Sonnenschein
Ralphs Sonnenschein

Beitragvon The Wild Harp » 08.12.2006, 23:56

News from Cuba:

Havana, Dec 7 (ACN) “My passion for theater led me to be actor,” said distinguished actor Ralph Fiennes to students at Cuba’s International Film and Television School, located some 50 kilometers from Havana in the town of San Antonio de los Banos.

Fiennes, who played the main character in “The English Patient” and the role of a Nazi officer in Steven Spielberg’s “Schindler's List,” is delivering a workshop this week on his experience in the film industry.

The British actor said what he likes from theater is the flow of energy and the communication established between himself and the audience. On the other hand, while acting in movies, he likes to imagine the life of the character he is playing and to dig up any material that could bring him closer to his part.

Fiennes said he was particularly involved with the character he played in “The English Patient,” noting that “Finishing the film was a very painful process.”

The British actor said he is also in Cuba to learn about its cinematography industry and expressed his admiration for Latin American films such as “City of God” by Brazilian director Fernando Meirelles.

Fiennes attended the opening ceremony of the 23rd New Latin American Film Festival and will participate in other activities related to that event next week.

Ralph Fiennes (born in Suffolk in 1962) preferred staying at the school in San Antonio de los Banos rather than lodging in a hotel. There, he talks everyday with the students and is willing to collaborate with them on their projects.

Film critics around the world have recognized the interpretative talent of Fiennes and his mysterious aura. He has played very disparate movie characters since his debut in “Wuthering Heights” in 1992. He was nominated for an Oscar as best actor in both “Schindler's List” (1993) and “The English Patient” (1996).

Er wohnt also lieber in der Schule, anstatt ins Hotel zu gehen. Was soll das werden, wenn's fertig ist? Schulmädchenreport 25? :badgrin:
The Wild Harp
Ralphs Sonnenschein
Ralphs Sonnenschein

Beitragvon Dolarhyde » 09.12.2006, 10:27

so wie es sich anhört: ja :lol:

er möchte wohl mit den dorfschönheiten in kontakt bleiben. ins hotel gehts erst, wenn bollinger-saufen an der reihe ist :lol:

btw ... mir ist immer noch nicht klar warum er in kuba workshops gibt. :?
Bild
Dolarhyde
I'm the dragon
I'm the dragon

Beitragvon The Wild Harp » 10.12.2006, 20:41

ins hotel gehts erst, wenn bollinger-saufen an der reihe ist :lol:

:rofl:

btw ... mir ist immer noch nicht klar warum er in kuba workshops gibt. :?

Das ist glaub' ich ein Nebenprodukt seines Filmfestivalbesuchs.
The Wild Harp
Ralphs Sonnenschein
Ralphs Sonnenschein

Beitragvon AmonFan » 11.12.2006, 19:46

BTW, Amon Fan, hasst Du den neuen Bond schon angeschaut?

ne bin immer noch nicht dazu gekommen....vll schaffe ichs noch in diesem jahr!!!^^
Bild
AmonFan
Ralphs Sonnenschein
Ralphs Sonnenschein

Beitragvon Marry » 04.07.2007, 09:24

hab foto vom filmfest in havanna gefunden!!!!!!

[img][img]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t240/Marry38/festival_havana07.jpg[/img][/img]
The Sunshine in my Life
Marry
Voldies Zauberstabhalter
Voldies Zauberstabhalter

Beitragvon Marry » 04.07.2007, 09:26

und noch eins...weil es soooooooooooooooooooo

schön ist :herzauge:

[img][img]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t240/Marry38/festival_havana09.jpg[/img][/img]
The Sunshine in my Life
Marry
Voldies Zauberstabhalter
Voldies Zauberstabhalter

Beitragvon The Wild Harp » 06.07.2007, 20:42

Marry hat geschrieben:hab foto vom filmfest in havanna gefunden!!!!!!

[img][img]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t240/Marry38/festival_havana07.jpg[/img][/img]

Da sieht er ja sehr begeistert aus. :lol:
The Wild Harp
Ralphs Sonnenschein
Ralphs Sonnenschein

Nächste

Zurück zu Ralph - News