Ralph und Amanda Harlech

Hier kommt alles rein was nicht in die anderen Kategorien passt.

Ralph und Amanda Harlech

Beitragvon The Wild Harp » 16.09.2007, 20:53

Laut Daily Mail hat unser Bambi eine neue Flamme:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=482004&in_page_id=1773&ito=1490

The glamorous aristocrat who has won Ralph Fiennes' heart

By ALEXIS PARR -
Last updated at 20:10pm on 15th September 2007

Ralph Fiennes, the film star who famously broke the heart of actress Francesca Annis, has found a new romantic diversion in the form of a glamorous aristocrat.

Fiennes rekindled his friendship with Lady Amanda Harlech, who is one of the new faces of Gap, about ten months ago.

Although Lady Harlech, who studied English at Oxford, spends much of her time at a fabulous suite at The Ritz hotel in Paris, she also owns a large farmhouse in a remote part of Shropshire.

It is there that Fiennes, 43 – who is about to begin work on a Tom Cruise movie about an assassination plot on Hitler – has been discreetly wooing the chic beauty.

Currently, she can be seen modelling a classic French trenchcoat in an advertising campaign for the High Street chain Gap.

She is also a senior stylist with Chanel and personal assistant to Karl Lagerfeld.

Although now single, 47-year-old Amanda was married for 12 years to Lord Harlech, with whom she has two children, the Hon Jasset David Cody Ormsby-Gore, 21, and his younger sister, the Hon Tallulah Ormsby-Gore, 19.

Tallulah, a budding actress who now lives in New York, is said to have diplomatically stayed with friends when Fiennes made his overnight visits to the family home during the summer.

"Amanda is very private," said one source. "Shropshire is her sanctuary. She obviously likes him very much to invite him for private visits at the house."

Ralph, who is as famous for his love life and sexual encounters as his lead roles in The English Patient and Schindler's List, broke up with Francesca 18 months ago after his fling with a Romanian singer, Cornelia Crisan, who was later revealed to be a prostitute.

Francesca, with whom he lived for 11 years, was said to be devastated.

Shortly afterwards, the actor was again caught up in a sordid scandal when Qantas stewardess Lisa Robertson told how she had had sex with him in the lavatory of a plane.

Amanda, the daughter of a wealthy London solicitor, married Francis Ormsby-Gore, son of the British ambassador to Washington, in 1986.

He became the sixth Baron Harlech after his father was killed in a car crash.

But the once happy marriage, living in Shropshire and at the 6,000-acre ancestral seat at Glyn-Cywarch in North Wales, broke down as Francis took to alcohol and drugs.

The couple divorced in 1998 after Amanda found him in bed with another woman.

By then, Francis's sister had died of a heroin overdose and his brother Julian committed suicide. Francis's mother also died in a car crash.

Amanda threw herself into work as a model to pay for her children's school fees.

"Amanda and Ralph have known each other as friends for a while," said the source.

"She is fiercely financially independent and a real tough survivor. I'm not sure you could say this is in any way a full-time relationship as they are both incredibly busy.
But it's an intriguing friendship."

Since her divorce, Amanda has had two long-standing affairs – first with Hugo de Ferranti, son of the multi-millionaire Sebastian de Ferranti, and a ten-year relationship with local farmer Neil Gittens.

Amanda, who is in Paris, would not comment on her friendship with the actor.

Last night a friend of Ralph's said: "They are very good friends and have known each other a long time. But to suggest a major romance would be wide of the mark."

It is there that Fiennes, 43 – who is about to begin work on a Tom Cruise movie about an assassination plot on Hitler –

Was meinen die denn damit?? Dass Ralph in dem Film mitspielt, den Tom Cruise gerade in Berlin dreht?? Das muss eine Ente sein. Vielleicht meinen sie ein neues Projekt von TC, das in Planung ist.
"Pain is easy to write. In pain, we are all drably individual. But what can one write about happiness?" (TEOTA)
The Wild Harp
Ralphs Sonnenschein
Ralphs Sonnenschein

Beitragvon Dolarhyde » 17.09.2007, 21:56

ich glaub, die bekifften in der dailymail-redaktion haben da was mit tom, nicole, ralph und dass alle in berlin drehen, durcheinander gebracht. :lol:

seine neue flamme hat mich spontan an die irische innenarchitektin erinnert und ein hauch von singmaschine ist auch dabei.

She is also a senior stylist with Chanel and personal assistant to Karl Lagerfeld.

soll sie ralph was gutes tun und für ihn eine stylische hose klauen :p

ach ja, unsere heißgeliebte gala weiß auch schon bescheid. wir sollten vielleich mal wieder die nächste ausgabe checken oder gleich abonnieren :lol:
Bild
Dolarhyde
I'm the dragon
I'm the dragon

Beitragvon The Wild Harp » 17.09.2007, 22:40

die bekifften in der dailymail-redaktion

:badgrin:

Bin gespannt, ob am Donnerstag was darüber drinsteht. :guckstduhier:
"Pain is easy to write. In pain, we are all drably individual. But what can one write about happiness?" (TEOTA)
The Wild Harp
Ralphs Sonnenschein
Ralphs Sonnenschein

Beitragvon Dolarhyde » 18.09.2007, 01:24

ja, guck mal bitte. :) ich vergesse dies bestimmt wieder.
Bild
Dolarhyde
I'm the dragon
I'm the dragon

Beitragvon Marry » 19.09.2007, 09:30

wie sagt man so schön Fortsetzung folgt..........

irgendwie spannend...welche Geschichten die Presse über Ralph's
Liebesleben bringt(einfallen läßt)
wird warten......
The Sunshine in my Life
Marry
Voldies Zauberstabhalter
Voldies Zauberstabhalter

Beitragvon The Wild Harp » 20.09.2007, 19:55

Dolarhyde hat geschrieben:ja, guck mal bitte. :) ich vergesse dies bestimmt wieder.

Hab' die ganze Zeitschrift durchgeblättert und leider nichts gefunden. Vielleicht nächste Woche.
The Wild Harp
Ralphs Sonnenschein
Ralphs Sonnenschein

Beitragvon Dolarhyde » 20.09.2007, 20:24

nachdem ich heute meine musikzeitschriften eingesackt habe, hab ich auch mal einen blick in die gala riskiert (konnte mich grad noch so dran erinnern :) ) hab aber nur die letzten seiten überflogen und leider war nix brauchbares drin. wie du schon sagt, vielleicht nächste woche. ansonsten müssen wir der gala mal eine email schicken, dass uns das thema brennt interessiert. :lol:
Bild
Dolarhyde
I'm the dragon
I'm the dragon

Beitragvon The Wild Harp » 20.09.2007, 20:52

Genau, die sollen gefälligst ein Sonderheft zu diesem Thema rausbringen. :D
The Wild Harp
Ralphs Sonnenschein
Ralphs Sonnenschein

Beitragvon Dolarhyde » 20.09.2007, 21:03

ja, und ein poster mit ralph als pin-up-boy :D
Bild
Dolarhyde
I'm the dragon
I'm the dragon

Beitragvon The Wild Harp » 21.09.2007, 20:09

:ralphomanie:
The Wild Harp
Ralphs Sonnenschein
Ralphs Sonnenschein

Beitragvon Marry » 24.09.2007, 09:13

Dolarhyde hat geschrieben:ja, und ein poster mit ralph als pin-up-boy :D

WIR STERBEN...... :ralphomanie:
The Sunshine in my Life
Marry
Voldies Zauberstabhalter
Voldies Zauberstabhalter

Beitragvon Dolarhyde » 24.09.2007, 13:01

man sollte ihm mal so ein photoshooting vorschlagen. bei seiner einstellung "wenn es der kunst dient", wird er bestimmt nicht abgeneigt sein.
obwohl solche pix natürlich unser tod sind. :sterb:
Bild
Dolarhyde
I'm the dragon
I'm the dragon

Beitragvon The Wild Harp » 27.09.2007, 19:57

In der neuen Gala ist ein Artikel drin mit einem süßen Bild (von den BAFTAs letztes Jahr, wo er mit Sophie war).

:guckstduhier: auf Seite 46. :-)
The Wild Harp
Ralphs Sonnenschein
Ralphs Sonnenschein

Fiennes’ girlfriend arrives in Belgrade

Beitragvon Emily » 27.04.2010, 10:05

Hab das soeben gefunden:

Famous British actor Ralph Fiennes, currently in Belgrade employed in the shooting of Coriolanus [...] has been joined in the Serbian capital by his girlfriend Amanda Harlech.

Fiennes and Harlech began their relationship in 2007, while the rich girl had previously been married to Lord Harlech, with whom she has two children. After catching her husband with another woman, Amanda got a divorce and had two love affairs before meeting Fiennes – with Hugo de Ferranti, son of multi-millionaire Sebastian, and a local farmer.

Amanda was born in an affluent family in London. In the early 1980s she was best friends with John Galliano and shared a flat with the famous fashion designer. Later she met Karl Lagerfeld, with whom she still works with.
As for Fiennes, after an 11-year relationship with Francesca Annis, the actor found solace in the arms of prostitute Cornelia Crisan. After a flash affair with Crisan, Fiennes was seen together with flight attendant Lisa Robertson in an airplane toilet.

On the back of these relationships, Ralph and Amanda met and started dating, but at first were concealing their love affair.

- “I am me. I am not good material for a wife or girlfriend. I am too independent,” Amanda said once, but soon enough revealed to her friends Ralph had joined her at her private estate in Shropshire.

- “Amanda has told us Fiennes visited her. The estate is her sanctuary and even some very close friends of hers have never been there. She said it had been really romantic,” said one of Amanda’s friends.

Although at first Ralph Fiennes was staying at Belgrade’s Hyatt Hotel, he has since rented a luxurious flat in downtown Belgrade, where his girlfriend Lady Amanda has joined him during the shooting of Coriolanus, another adaptation of Shakespeare’s play and Fiennes’ directorial debut.

http://english.blic.rs/Culture-Showbiz/6348/Fiennes-girlfriend-arrives-in-Belgrade

Ich dachte die wären nicht mehr zusammen, oder hab ich mal wieder nichts mitbekommen? :grübel:

LG
Emily
Emily
Chris' Zimmermädchen
Chris' Zimmermädchen

Re: Fiennes’ girlfriend arrives in Belgrade

Beitragvon Persephone Rex » 27.04.2010, 18:33

Ich dachte, sie ist einfach eine sehr gute Freundin, mit der er Sex hat, oder hab' ich mal wieder nichts mitbekommen? :lol:
Persephone Rex
Almásys K
Almásys K

Nächste

Zurück zu Ralph - Allgemein