Zitate von Ralph

Hier kommt alles rein was nicht in die anderen Kategorien passt.

Beitragvon The Wild Harp » 25.08.2006, 10:05

Ich denke, das hast Du ganz gut analysiert. Obwohl Ralph natürlich nicht diese finanziellen Sorgen hat wie seine Eltern, hat ihn diese Erfahrung anscheinend doch so geprägt, dass er das "Wagnis" Kinder/Familie nicht eingehen will.

Das muss letztendlich jeder selber entscheiden, das kann man nicht be-oder verurteilen. Er hat sich halt darüber Gedanken gemacht, und hat seine Entscheidung getroffen. Trotzdem hätte ich natürlich nichts dagegen, wenn doch irgendwann mal kleine Ralphies oder Ralphinetten durch die Gegend laufen. :-)
"Pain is easy to write. In pain, we are all drably individual. But what can one write about happiness?" (TEOTA)
The Wild Harp
Ralphs Sonnenschein
Ralphs Sonnenschein

Beitragvon Juventina » 25.08.2006, 10:54

Ja das au f alle Fälle aber ich denke auch das er das net nur so gesagt hat sondern au so gemeint hat! Aus welchen Gründen da kann man nur spekulieren Fakt is das es keine gibt und wahrscheinlich leider au keine geben wird!

Meiner Meinung nach braucht er au die Freiheit als Schauspieler unabhängig zu sein! das heist reisen zu können ohne zu denken he mann ich meien Kiddis daheim und kann vieleicht net mit bekommen wie se laufen lernen usw!

Auserdem ist er ja au ein Einzelgänger da wären Kids nur störend er is halt nun mal jemand der die Freiheit liebt und au geniest! :-)
Juventina
Lennys Eis-am-Stiel
Lennys Eis-am-Stiel

Beitragvon AmonFan » 25.08.2006, 15:31

ich denke ihr habt recht.....ich denke nicht dass er jetzt noch anfängt kinder in die welt zu setzen wo er doch eiegntlich schon so lange keine wollte!!! aber wer weiß manchmal passieren ja auch wunder und man trifft den partner des lebens mit dem man dann doch auf einmal welche will...
Bild
Hinweis: Falls in gewissen Gesprächsrunden einfach mal der Sinn fehlt, dann war es der Edit-Button!!!!
AmonFan
Ralphs Sonnenschein
Ralphs Sonnenschein

Beitragvon RalucaV » 25.08.2006, 17:33

Chris, ich muss dir zustimmen.

Ich denke auch, dass es wirklich bei Ralph seine erfahrungen mit seine grosse familie waren. er hat sich um genug kinder in seinem leben gekummert.

und erinnenrt ihr auf der "fall" Alex? vielleicht kann er auch keine kinder haben, wer weiss...oder dieses kindersucht von Alex hat ihn auch entmutigt.

ich denke, dass wir "never say never" sagen konnen...wer weiss, vielleicht er wird eine frau mit wem er kinder haben will treffen
I'm your priest, I'm your shrink, I'm your main connection to the switchboard of the souls...
RalucaV
Voldies Zauberstabhalter
Voldies Zauberstabhalter

Beitragvon Juventina » 25.08.2006, 20:10

Na das er keine kriegen kann glaub i jetzt weniger aber ich denke er wollte halt bei Alex net und dann hats ihn wie ihr schon sagt dann wahrscheinlich au zu sehr generft!
Juventina
Lennys Eis-am-Stiel
Lennys Eis-am-Stiel

Beitragvon AmonFan » 25.08.2006, 20:17

ne also ich glaube auch nicht dass er keine kinder kriegen kann.....ich denke einfach er will nicht!!!
Bild
Hinweis: Falls in gewissen Gesprächsrunden einfach mal der Sinn fehlt, dann war es der Edit-Button!!!!
AmonFan
Ralphs Sonnenschein
Ralphs Sonnenschein

Beitragvon Juventina » 25.08.2006, 20:19

Eben deswegen sagt ers ja au immer! :-)
Juventina
Lennys Eis-am-Stiel
Lennys Eis-am-Stiel

Beitragvon Juventina » 25.08.2006, 22:31

(To both Martha and Ralph): Working with your siblings isn't always an easy experience, but you two seem to get on very well. What do you give to each other when you go through an experience like this together...

(Ralph): Well Martha and I tease each other and we're good at criticising each other in a constructive way. We laugh a lot and Martha teases me a lot, which is good because it helps me to take myself less seriously. And I hope I do the same for her. She's always flashing pictures of her children (they both laugh) and I am always very bored by it (more laugh)...

(Martha): He rolls his eyes, but just pretends to be bored...(laughs)

(Ralph): So I think we are affectionate though teasing, taking the mickey out of each other. I think we're not very demonstrative. We're not hugging and kissing all the time. Maybe that's very English. I am not very tactile. I tend to keep a certain distance, especially with people I don't know well. It must be my English inheritance ... but behind a close doors I am a demon ... (laughs).

Das hab i grad gefunden echt ganz witzig! ;)
Juventina
Lennys Eis-am-Stiel
Lennys Eis-am-Stiel

Beitragvon Dolarhyde » 25.08.2006, 22:36

Juventina hat geschrieben:but behind a close doors I am a demon ... (laughs).

na alles klar. mehr wollte ich nicht wissen :devilgrin: :lol:
Bild
Dolarhyde
I'm the dragon
I'm the dragon

Beitragvon Juventina » 25.08.2006, 22:43

In allen Lebenslagen ne! Mehr sag i nix! :lol:
Juventina
Lennys Eis-am-Stiel
Lennys Eis-am-Stiel

Beitragvon Dolarhyde » 25.08.2006, 23:07

bei gelegenheit werd ich ihm mal ein t-shirt schenken :lovegrin:

BildBild
Bild
Dolarhyde
I'm the dragon
I'm the dragon

Beitragvon Juventina » 25.08.2006, 23:10

Is ja ober geil super! ;)

His sister Martha suspects that her mother's volatile behaviour had a tremendous impact on Ralph. 'We all witnessed Jini's derangement at times and I'm sure he absorbed it,' she says. 'I think Ralph has a dark side; he has an innate understanding of it, a very true understanding of human nature. He understands great distress and sadness. There is always a strange beauty in tragedy.' His sister Sophie agrees: 'Ralph has a disciplined mind; he is not as emotional as my mother,' she says, 'but he has a lot of understanding of darkness and pain - of the twisted, darker recesses of the human psyche.'
Juventina
Lennys Eis-am-Stiel
Lennys Eis-am-Stiel

Beitragvon Juventina » 25.08.2006, 23:21

Jini Fiennes:

I decided when I was three and a half that I was going to have six children. We were very settled when Ralph was born. Mark, my husband, was a farmer and his own shepherd. We had a large flock of sheep, a big house and plenty of help, so I was able to spend lots of time with Ralph. He was a wonderful baby, thrilling and so exuberant. Martha came along a year later. I don't remember Ralph being jealous but I do remember I bought her a teddy that you could throw in the washing machine; all Ralph's teddies were very superior, not the kind you could wash. He took one look at this new inferior teddy and claimed it as his own. Martha never got the teddy; Ralph still has it, I think.

Ralph Fiennes:

I was the eldest of six children by the time I was seven. My image of childhood is of walking, drawing, painting, gumboots, mackintoshes, children's books, teatime, hard boiled eggs, dogs, running, playing, always en masse. I think all of us at one point or another wanted to define our territory. There were six of us all being encourage to be creative and I remember being furious because one of my brothers, Magnus, always seemed to be copying my ideas. Mummy said I shouldn't be angry but flattered that he thought my ideas were worth copying. Even though there were so many of us, I think that my mother was very fair about the amount of time she gave to all of us.
We certainly has confrontations when I was a child. I think it was because I was obsessively selfish and demanding and she was very strong in making me aware of that. I think of her now more as a friend than a mother. I value her opinion about my work hugely because she is able to sense and articulate things in my performances and communicate them to me in a way that no one else possibly could.
Juventina
Lennys Eis-am-Stiel
Lennys Eis-am-Stiel

Beitragvon RalucaV » 26.08.2006, 00:12

I was obsessively selfish and demanding

:lol: wie ein einzelkind (wie ich)
ich versteh dich so gut, Ralphie!!!! ein bisschen aufmerksamkeit-suchtig, nicht war? :-)
I'm your priest, I'm your shrink, I'm your main connection to the switchboard of the souls...
RalucaV
Voldies Zauberstabhalter
Voldies Zauberstabhalter

Beitragvon Juventina » 26.08.2006, 13:41

Na davon hat er ja jetzt mehr als genug! :lol:

Dem war als Kind bestimmt immer langweilig als ,, Einzelkind" mit 5 Geschwistern! :lol: :lol:
Juventina
Lennys Eis-am-Stiel
Lennys Eis-am-Stiel

VorherigeNächste

Zurück zu Ralph - Allgemein