Zitate von Ralph

Hier kommt alles rein was nicht in die anderen Kategorien passt.

Zitate von Ralph

Beitragvon Annabella » 10.04.2006, 12:57

Justin was a chance to play what I don't quite succeed at. There's a bit of Justin that I'm not, but I'd like to be,.."

"As an actor, there's a bit of you that's decided you want to be looked at and watched, but there's a paradoxical bit that wants to run away.”

“You feel yourself working to show something. I've learned to distrust that feeling.”

“[Is a fiction film particularly well equipped to do the kind of work we usually associate with investigative or advocacy journalism?] No, I don't think it can be, especially if it has to serve a dramatic narrative, ... Everyone asks questions about the polemical side of the film, but for me it's also about a relationship between two people, their openness with each other, or their decision as a couple not to share, thinking they're respecting each other's privacy. People don't always tell each other what they need to know—not because they've got anything to hide, like a love affair, but because they don't want to invade. Our ability to be honest with each other, to say, I want this or I don't want that, it's all a distant cousin of what happens on the level of social policy, and it's who we are, isn't it? Politics starts in the bedroom."....
Annabella
Amons Bedienstete
Amons Bedienstete

Beitragvon Dolarhyde » 10.04.2006, 13:51

zum letzten zitat:
das hat er doch bestimmt zur TCG-zeit gesagt, oder? also da lief seine affäre schon. herr freud, hätte sofort erkannt, dass er eine affäre hat, weil er genau, das als beispiel ausgewählt hat.
Bild
Dolarhyde
I'm the dragon
I'm the dragon

Beitragvon Annabel » 10.04.2006, 13:52

Right!!!! 8)
Annabel
Lennys Eis-am-Stiel
Lennys Eis-am-Stiel

Beitragvon Dolarhyde » 10.04.2006, 14:36

wir entwickeln uns hier noch zur absoluten psychoanalysen-experten-gruppe :lol:
Bild
Dolarhyde
I'm the dragon
I'm the dragon

Beitragvon RalucaV » 10.04.2006, 17:44

Dolarhyde hat geschrieben:zum letzten zitat:
herr freud, hätte sofort erkannt, dass er eine affäre hat, weil er genau, das als beispiel ausgewählt hat.

:rofl:

du bist "brilliant"!!!! ich wuerde nie draufkommen! :lol:
I'm your priest, I'm your shrink, I'm your main connection to the switchboard of the souls...
RalucaV
Voldies Zauberstabhalter
Voldies Zauberstabhalter

Beitragvon Dolarhyde » 10.04.2006, 18:02

na irgendwie muss man doch ralphs aussagen auseinander nehmen :lol:
Bild
Dolarhyde
I'm the dragon
I'm the dragon

Beitragvon The Wild Harp » 10.04.2006, 19:59

herr freud, hätte sofort erkannt, dass er eine affäre hat, weil er genau, das als beispiel ausgewählt hat.

War auch mein erster Gedanke, als ich das gelesen habe. :augenbraue:
Der Gute ist so leicht zu durschauen...
"Pain is easy to write. In pain, we are all drably individual. But what can one write about happiness?" (TEOTA)
The Wild Harp
Ralphs Sonnenschein
Ralphs Sonnenschein

Beitragvon Dolarhyde » 10.04.2006, 20:11

The Wild Harp hat geschrieben:Der Gute ist so leicht zu durschauen...

er ist ja auch nur ein mann :badgrin:
Bild
Dolarhyde
I'm the dragon
I'm the dragon

Beitragvon The Wild Harp » 10.04.2006, 20:27

Recht hast Du. :badgrin:
"Pain is easy to write. In pain, we are all drably individual. But what can one write about happiness?" (TEOTA)
The Wild Harp
Ralphs Sonnenschein
Ralphs Sonnenschein

Beitragvon Annabel » 13.04.2006, 09:16

“I'm interested in the spirits of people. In the theater, there's the acting part of acting -- and I'm not saying that can't be great -- and there's the essence. To explore that essence, you need a key, a look, a gesture, an insight that unlocks the person's soul.”

8) 8) 8)
... "So, either by thy picture or my love,
Thyself away art present still with me;
For thou not farther than my thoughts canst
move, And I am still with them and they
with thee;"... Sonnet 47
Annabel
Lennys Eis-am-Stiel
Lennys Eis-am-Stiel

Beitragvon Annabel » 23.04.2006, 13:07

Das Wort am Sonntag:

Kommt mir so bekannt vor

Ralph Fiennes and I are to spend the morning in a suite at London's Dorchester Hotel; it is not his favourite way of spending time. He is a man who says he rarely reads what is written about him but who seems to have an unhealthily keen (and invariably unhappy) memory of those things he has read. When I mention a disparaging quote from a previous interviewer ("Would a little bit of charisma be too much to ask?"), he leaps in to correct me (it was "charm," not "charisma"). We have not been talking for long when he confesses, with painful politeness, "I came into the hotel today feeling, OK, this is fine, I'll just talk, but I'm finding myself feeling as I talk that I don't want to be here. And I feel this more and more in other interviews. I just feel really put on the spot in some way."

"I think there's a component there that is attracted to the dark," says Kathryn Bigelow, who directed Strange Days, "and that's why there is a kind of fierceness in Ralph. But at the same time, what makes it so engaging is that it's mitigated by vulnerability. I think that's why he's so surprising and singular."

"He does have that amazing face," says Kristin Scott Thomas, who plays the object of Fiennes' love in the film. "But there's a kind of sobriety and a dignity to him that other actors of his generation do not have." She laughs. "Ralph's a man. He appeals to women in the sort of manly way rather than an 'Isn't he cute, I want to take him home and give him soup' way. He does make you want to go weak in the knees so you can go, 'Ooh, catch me!'"
Gefällt mir gut :lol:

Minghella describes Fiennes' screen presence like this: "whatever he's saying or doing, you suspect there is a counterpoint to it, a second agenda. That's very exciting because you feel like there's a mystery. There's a darkness in him."

"He's not given to glib kind of conversations," says Neeson, a close friend. "He really thinks about things you ask him. And I love that because it gets you to think about things. We all talk gibberish most of the time. Ralph doesn't waste words, and he doesn't waste emotions."

For three hours, barely a careless sentence or half-sentence slips from Fiennes' mouth, until we walk out of the hotel elevator. There, in front of us, is Arnold Schwarzenegger, who is in town to promote Eraser. We watch as he strides past, issuing instructions into the surrounding hubbub. "He looks slightly unreal," says Fiennes, "he looks likes he's had a face lift."
:tränenlach:

Which things you read about yourself make you feel the most uncomfortable?

Oh things like (reciting from memory), "He gazes for ages at his ankles. There is a long pause; he looks up." That kind of descriptive thing.

You were, of course, staring at the carpet as you said that.

(Laughs halfheartedly) I suppose all the things probably that I know I do, they suddenly become pinpointed. See how someone else can see you...you do a piece of work--a performance in a film or in a play--and I think that where I'm open to being written about or talked about or criticized or scrutinized. And I don't really want to be scrutinized as myself, particularly.
... "So, either by thy picture or my love,
Thyself away art present still with me;
For thou not farther than my thoughts canst
move, And I am still with them and they
with thee;"... Sonnet 47
Annabel
Lennys Eis-am-Stiel
Lennys Eis-am-Stiel

Beitragvon Dolarhyde » 23.04.2006, 13:30

Annabel hat geschrieben:Ralph Fiennes and I are to spend the morning in a suite at London's Dorchester Hotel; it is not his favourite way of spending time.

na dass er lieber für andere dinge ins dorchester kommt, wissen wir ja nun :badgrin:

He is a man who says he rarely reads what is written about him but who seems to have an unhealthily keen (and invariably unhappy) memory of those things he has read. When I mention a disparaging quote from a previous interviewer ("Would a little bit of charisma be too much to ask?"), he leaps in to correct me (it was "charm," not "charisma"). We have not been talking for long when he confesses, with painful politeness, "I came into the hotel today feeling, OK, this is fine, I'll just talk, but I'm finding myself feeling as I talk that I don't want to be here. And I feel this more and more in other interviews. I just feel really put on the spot in some way." [/color]

der quält sich ja förmlich und so richtig entscheiden kann er sich auch nicht, ob er nun ein interview macht oder nicht. :roll:
Bild
Dolarhyde
I'm the dragon
I'm the dragon

Beitragvon AmonFan » 23.04.2006, 20:06

Ich glaube immer dass er das gefühl hat eine schlinge um den hals zu haben wenn er zu so einem interview geht und je näher er kommt desto fester zieht sich die schlinge zu. Okay ich denke interviews sind nicht das schönste wenn man sie nicht mag aber man kann es sich auch schwer machen...... ;)
Bild
Hinweis: Falls in gewissen Gesprächsrunden einfach mal der Sinn fehlt, dann war es der Edit-Button!!!!
AmonFan
Ralphs Sonnenschein
Ralphs Sonnenschein

Beitragvon reana » 24.04.2006, 00:15

nicht um seinen schönen hals!!!

er ist eben auch gegenüber seinen interviewern sehr .. naja, er ist kompliziert. für die ist es nicht sonderlich einfach mit ihm, wieso sollen sie es dann ihm leicht machen?
The sun will always shine on me!

The only all-in-one package:
Sugar, spice and eyes!
reana
Lennys Eis-am-Stiel
Lennys Eis-am-Stiel

Beitragvon AmonFan » 24.04.2006, 00:17

naja, er ist kompliziert. für die ist es nicht sonderlich einfach mit ihm, wieso sollen sie es dann ihm leicht machen?

Du sagst es!!!
Bild
Hinweis: Falls in gewissen Gesprächsrunden einfach mal der Sinn fehlt, dann war es der Edit-Button!!!!
AmonFan
Ralphs Sonnenschein
Ralphs Sonnenschein

Nächste

Zurück zu Ralph - Allgemein